Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Our Valentine's Day
What A Beautiful Day!!! Just a little cold here. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!! Cris and I went over to Shiner for our Valentine outing yesterday. It is so much more enjoyable to celebrate Valentine's Day without the crowds. There is a little steak house in Shiner called Werner's that I highly recommend if you are ever in that area. The drive in the country was great as well, the warmth of the sun was greatly welcome, just a little windy. I will make Cris a steak dinner tonight, he loves his beef. We will be very busy today. Cris is doing laundry, he took over that task years ago and he is much better at it than I was. It was like a dream for me as laundry was always one of my least favorite things to do. I love to clean house, love it, nothing like sitting down when your entire house has just been thoroughly cleaned and smelling great. We use all natural cleaners and detergents. Trying to save the planet one home at a time!!! We are also trying to give our kids and grandkids a chance to survive. Click on the Healthy Environment website!!! I will be working today. I am a marketing executive with an international pharmaceutical company and luckily I work from the comfort of my own home office. I have lots of advertising to do today so I better get to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment